This thread is privately moderated by WRAFRB, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 21, 2020, 12:02 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$235.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Dream catcher Sailare nib kit

This the kit that is v 2 with the larger rods for the wings to prevent too much flex. More pictures are available if you PM me. This kit is long so over size repack will make shipping high. I reduce the price. Pick up would be best for the west coast location. I have one done and flying so this extra one needs to go make a bit more room in my shop. PM me if needed. Never out of the box but soft packed with added material to prevent any damage.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply