This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 17, 2020, 06:15 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Beaver Flight 2

NiceSky DHC2 Beaver Flight 2 (4 min 10 sec)

Trims were almost 100% so I got a little brave with it !

I did have a little issue , the Rx was glitching . When I came home I found the ESC parked too close to the Rx .. That could have been bad !

So had to remove the wing get in there and relocate the ESC away from the Rx .

The BEaver did hang off the prop @ around 75% throttle .. That's got to be nice . Rolled ok and looped ok , also nice .
This plane really reminds me off a Super Kinetic . It's heavy for its size , but flies really nice with no apparent nasty tendencies like death spiralling !
It does how ever land a little fast . Will have to see about Flap-ailerons ( Flaperons ) Since I have split the ailerons over two channels .

But even cutting the motor and pulling back on the elevator , there was no stall and it landed . Fast and bouncy , but it landed .

If you see it on special (?) maybe dont be afraid of it .
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply