Nov 16, 2020, 08:23 AM
Thread OP
Suggestion

Deceptive site ahead

Hi--

I received an message on an ad placed in RC Groups. With in the message was a link. When clicking on this link the message appeared:

Attackers on rcgroups.com.usnato-hr.org may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards). Learn more.

Could please look into this and advise. He seemde to show interest in the warbird I have for sale.

Thank you,
Gary Kitchner
to remove ads between posts
Nov 16, 2020, 08:45 AM
RCG Admin
Hi Gary,
That certainly seems suspicious. If that was a new user, it could be a phishing attempt. I'd suggest to go back to that PM (don't click on the link in the PM) and click the little red icon at the top right to report it to the moderators so they can take a look.

Quick Reply