May 27, 2005, 12:29 PM
Ron
Ron

Chilliwack Weekend

Well here it is the annual spring " Chilliwack " weekend... 09:30 Fri morning....bright blue sky...no wind...70 plus degrees,.....weather forcast is looking like sunny and warm fior the next 5 days.......must be a dozen campers out there already........gonna be a great weekend to attend, so anyone who might have been a little tentative on attending because of the weather the last year or two......better get out here and commit some aviation...Glen's been here for a while...Jody and Grant...etc.etc.
See you guys at the field.......................Ron
to remove ads between posts
May 27, 2005, 05:20 PM
BEC
BEC
On my way up in the next half hour or so. Depending on traffic through Seattle/Everett I may get there in time to do a little flying before dark.....
May 27, 2005, 06:01 PM
Team Tracon!
Beverly and I are heading for the next ferry and will be there bright and early in the morning !!!

See you all there !!!

Sam & Beverly
May 28, 2005, 03:44 AM
BEC
BEC
Weather here in Chiliwack is BEAUTIFUL and it looks like it will be so for the whole weekend.

Don't forget your sunscreen, everyone!!!!!

What a contrast to last year!
May 28, 2005, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEC
Weather here in Chiliwack is BEAUTIFUL and it looks like it will be so for the whole weekend.

Don't forget your sunscreen, everyone!!!!!

What a contrast to last year!
And the year before. Dang! and I cancelled. Tex.
May 29, 2005, 12:41 PM
Sorry guy's
The wife and I were trying to come up there and I was going to give away motors but cannot get across without a birth cetificate

I thought we had enough to get across but NO!
So all I can say is sorry! we really wanted to be there. Next year will will be ready.

Scott
&
Cindy
Clark
Littlescreamers.com
May 29, 2005, 09:26 PM
Leave me alone!
So shall this be the official picture thread? I should mention we took in the neighborhood of 1300 pictures this weekend - yes, that's 1300

Martin
May 29, 2005, 10:09 PM
Pontificating Member
Go for it Martin!
May 29, 2005, 11:41 PM
Crash Test Dummy
Hey guys,

I don't want to double the uploads so I'll let you know I've posted some photos here:

http://smoothair.rchomepage.com/foru...er=asc&start=0

enjoy!

Gary
May 30, 2005, 12:53 AM
Team Tracon!
Hi Guys,

Mrs. Tracon and myself had a great time also, amazing weather HOT HOT HOT !!!.

We have a bunch of pictures to show also. We've taken the time to sort out the best of the best of our photos and we're going to post the "Best of the Best" here first....
Last edited by Tracon; May 31, 2005 at 10:09 PM.
May 30, 2005, 02:30 AM
Team Tracon!
I've made some changes to the image sizes above so I removed the larger sized image of Grant's Mustang that was posted here...
Last edited by Tracon; May 31, 2005 at 11:00 PM.

Quick Reply