Nov 22, 2020, 01:07 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Sent a package priority from NY to FL on Tuesday. Once P.O. started to show tracking Tuesday night , it said scheduled delivery Saturday. Ok, whatever four days for 2 to 3 day priority. Well, its now Saturday and now tracking doesn't show an expected delivery day. It just says the package is on its way to the destination.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 22, 2020, 10:42 PM
Trader Rating: 60
Electron Whisperer
Thread OP
My Florida one says that - mailed Tuesday, due Saturday- says on way to destination. Looks like Florida is going to be an issue now- maybe lockdown issues on carriers?
Nov 24, 2020, 07:26 PM
Electron Whisperer
Thread OP
Well, the Florida one is now 3 days overdue and showing in transit still-I shipped Nov 17th first class. - guess it's circling the baggage pickup for now...
Nov 27, 2020, 09:15 AM
Trader Rating: 38
Tis the season and your waiting times will increase as it always does during the holidays. This time around, who knows. So many people without jobs, facing deprivation and homelessness probably won't be doing much shopping online.
Time will tell.
Nov 30, 2020, 05:43 PM
Electron Whisperer
Thread OP
well, showed up in Florida after 8 days! Still waiting for delivery but at least it's off the carousel.
Nov 30, 2020, 05:45 PM
Trader Rating: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed2004
well, showed up in Florida after 8 days! Still waiting for delivery but at least it's off the carousel.
Or so they would have you believe.
Nov 30, 2020, 07:01 PM
Trader Rating: 131
Suspended Account
When i inquired about a priority pkg. that still had'nt arrived after 14 days i was told by U.SP.S to not pester them about it until a minimum of 21 days had past. If first class is just as fast then i see no point in spending the extra $$ when i don't have to.
Dec 13, 2020, 11:16 AM
Trader Rating: 82
I currently have 5 parcels floating in space and now I see that Northern Ohio is #3 for worst USPS late delivery in the nation!..........Detroit ( Allen Park ) is #1 with all mail from northern Ohio going thru the Allen Park distribution hub. I have one parcel from northern Ohio going to southern Ohio floating around between Detroit and Toledo for 2 weeks. It is finally showing in Columbus.
The other 4 parcels are simply saying in transit to next facility and no one knows anything when you call. I only ask for the service that is promised when paid for. Nothing more and nothing less. The really bad part is Paypal will revoke my payment received and I end up holding the loss for the US Postal services extremely poor service.

I am headed up to the PO to talk directly to the Post Master in the morning.
Taking bets on whether he will even talk to me.
Dec 13, 2020, 11:37 AM
Trader Rating: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by High & Mighty
Gotta say I had a package 'lost in space' in the USPS system about two weeks ago but once my local post-master poked the system it moved the very next day and got to the buyer two days later....it's sure worth a try
Dec 14, 2020, 09:25 AM
Trader Rating: 75
AMA 424553
Quote:
Originally Posted by High & Mighty
I currently have 5 parcels floating in space and now I see that Northern Ohio is #3 for worst USPS late delivery in the nation!..........Detroit ( Allen Park ) is #1 with all mail from northern Ohio going thru the Allen Park distribution hub. I have one parcel from northern Ohio going to southern Ohio floating around between Detroit and Toledo for 2 weeks. It is finally showing in Columbus.
The other 4 parcels are simply saying in transit to next facility and no one knows anything when you call. I only ask for the service that is promised when paid for. Nothing more and nothing less. The really bad part is Paypal will revoke my payment received and I end up holding the loss for the US Postal services extremely poor service.

I have four wandering around from Washington state (HK), NY, IN, and TX, the TX one came yesterday with the tracking not updated till delivered, I check every morning and night to see where things are. All but HK were to be delivered the 8th, HK 11th.
Dec 14, 2020, 12:20 PM
Trader Rating: 41
I have 5 USPS packages that are all “arriving late”. Most of them have been on the way for two weeks and still have not moved yet.
Dec 14, 2020, 04:34 PM
Bowel obstruction or impaction?
Dec 14, 2020, 04:44 PM
Trader Rating: 17
the smell of nitro in the morn
Lol I have package from Alloft hobbies going from Florida to New Hampshire by way of California!
Dec 15, 2020, 05:10 PM
I was just having my supper and watching FOX News and as per their segment on current status of all mail carriers.........they said expect a minimum 0f 12-18 days for any shipment that is not expedited. But amazingly they have a solution...........pay double/triple for registered, express, etc..........and you will get faster service. My question........faster than what? Is it that simple? Just pay them more money and the problem will be resolved?

I do have some compassion for the mailing services being overwhelmed but why don't they make an announcement or tell you straight up that your Priority 3-Day mail is going to be 3-weeks.
Dec 15, 2020, 05:54 PM
Trader Rating: 13
It's really bad right now with USPS. I have bought stuff and sold stuff that has been shipped Priority and takes over a week or two. Stuff sent First Class is even worse. And they don't even update the tracking all the sudden my item gets delivered.

Quick Reply