Losi -1/16 Mini-B Brushed RTR 2WD Buggy

The legendary Losi Mini's are back! Featuring TLR 2wd buggy engineering and performance in a 1/16th package, the Losi Mini-B Buggy is terrain-tearing and track-ready.

Splash

The legendary Losi® Mini's are back! Featuring TLR® 2wd buggy engineering and performance in a 1/16th package, the Losi Mini-B Buggy is terrain-tearing and track-ready. The larger 1/16th scale is stable on the track generating quicker speeds and improved handling. With suspension geometry updated and taken from the TLR® 22 platform and the inclusion of waterproof electronics with a 2.4Ghz radio system, you get more from a Mini than ever before. It features a mid-motor configuration for better balance, oil filled shocks, and a full range of option parts all in a total ready-to-run package. Everything about this buggy is designed to deliver a jaw-dropping experience.

Losi Mini-B 1/16th 2wd RTR Buggy (3 min 2 sec)

Features

• Scaled down version of the 1/10 22
  • Mid Motor Configuration
  • Elastomer Battery Strap System
  • Aluminum Chassis
  • Threaded Oil Filled Shocks
  • Fully assembled and ready-to-run
  • HRZ 2-in-1 ESC/RX
  • Dynamite® Brushed 280-sized 47T motor
  • Spektrum™ SX107 metal gear servo
  • Taper Pin Front and BK Bar Rear Tires with Dish Wheels
  • Full Ball Bearings (less steering)
  • Servo Saver
  • Waterproof electronics
  • 22 Suspension Geometry
  • 650mAh 2S Lipo Battery with EC2 Connector and USB 0.5A Charger
  • Option Parts Availability
  • Three Color Options
  • Overview

Learn More

Head over to Horizon Hobby for pricing and info...

Nov 04, 2020, 04:34 AM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
Quote:
Waterproof electronics
Lulz, yeah? None of the product literature for the SX107 servo even mentions water resistance, let alone "waterproof". The brushed motor may be fine for awhile, but only if you stick to puddles of deionized water on a clean tile surface.

The radio also seems suspect. I recently bought one of them (widely available for $20 from China) and it works fine, but it came with a so-called "waterproof" receiver that has absolutely nothing keeping water out of it. Based on the photos, this buggy's ESC/RX unit would need its board to be encased in epoxy for "waterproofing" because the plastic case obviously isn't doing anything.
Nov 04, 2020, 08:09 PM
Feeling lucky .... Punk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piece
Lulz, yeah? None of the product literature for the SX107 servo even mentions water resistance, let alone "waterproof". The brushed motor may be fine for awhile, but only if you stick to puddles of deionized water on a clean tile surface.

The radio also seems suspect. I recently bought one of them (widely available for $20 from China) and it works fine, but it came with a so-called "waterproof" receiver that has absolutely nothing keeping water out of it. Based on the photos, this buggy's ESC/RX unit would need its board to be encased in epoxy for "waterproofing" because the plastic case obviously isn't doing anything.
I can tell you for sure, the servo is not waterproof, I launched my new mini t into the pool twice, after pulling it out the motor/speed control responded but no steering. I disassembled the servo and blew it dry and it works fine now.

Quick Reply