This thread is privately moderated by Panhead5496, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 31, 2020, 08:43 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Life Updates :)

Hey guys,

Been awhile since I posted any blogs!

Life has been going pretty good lately, even with Covid. I was fortunate enough to be able to continue to work throughout the pandemic. I am a PWC (aka jet skis) mechanic at a private owned shop in South Carolina near Lake Hartwell. We have been crazy busy this summer/fall! Due to the virus lots of people are out on the lake, so we are getting a lot of business since more boating = more breaking jet skis

I bought myself a jet ski as well, a 2008 Sea Doo RXT-X 255. My family has a couple of jet skis, but none of them are actually mine. So I am free to modify this one however I see fit with 255 horsepower stock, it's fast...GPSed at 72mph with a full tank of gas. I should be mid to upper 70s when done with mods. My goal is to make it scary fast!

Somehow I managed to get a girlfriend during the pandemic...been single all my life (I'm 24 years old by the way) and during a pandemic of all times I find a girl. We met on a dating app in April and been together since. Crazy how stuff happens sometimes!

Due to all that I haven't had a ton of time for RC. A lot of my previous blogs talked about my RC Garage; a LOT of that has been sold now! But I have bought some new stuff and will update all that soon hopefully.

If you got this far then thanks for reading! Leave a comment and say what you've been up to during the pandemic, RC related or not!
Latest blog entry: Life Updates :)
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply