This thread is privately moderated by MsWinchdoc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 31, 2020, 06:27 PM
MsWinchDoc
Thread OP
Rant

In the writer's room - continued

Episode 6 – Individual One is a Flight Risk
Mean while all over America, young children are beginning to impersonate the POTUS just as they had for Nixon’s “I am not a crook” sequence. Vintage file footage of Nixon era kids mimicking him juxtaposed with current kids spoofing DJT.
I hear “Pardon me Pence”,(sung to the tune” is that the Chattanooga Choo Choo?”
This time, Pence does not take the bait, it’s a double cross!! Pence grows a pair and a spine, all at the same time!
DJT disappears and shows up in (Dubai?) or North Korea where he is seen wearing one of those Kim Jong outfits with his red tie and MAGA hat.
Season Ender and Final Episode – America’s sound waves are polluted by the latest member of the radio media to spew forth the bile and hatred bred by an unwanted pregnancy uh presidency. I may not agree with your politics but I still defend your right to be wrong.

May the election returns be ever in your favor.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 01, 2020, 05:27 PM
Good job Sally!
Nov 10, 2020, 12:45 AM
MsWinchDoc
Thread OP
Ahhhh sweet thanks Tom

Quick Reply