Oct 31, 2020, 02:55 AM
Drones + Cloud !
Thread OP
New Product

DJI Digital FPV Goggles V2

DJI Goggles V2 can be preordered now via Banggood:
http://bit.ly/3qc6CLM

Use the coupon code 'BGDJIV2' to get -10$ or 'BGfpv30' to get -30$ them at a better price !!!!

DJI FPV COMBO http://bit.ly/3sIPe2O
coupon code BG10RACING

DJI FPV
DJI FPV V2

The DJI V2 Goggles Are Finally here! (11 min 7 sec)
Last edited by MultirotorDrones; Mar 02, 2021 at 01:22 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 31, 2020, 05:54 AM
Are we there yet ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MultirotorDrones
An upgrade of the DJI FPV Goggles is coming in the next weeks .. DJI stopped to sell the V1 to distributors.

I will post information, pictures as soon as possible like I did with all my posts !!!

Stay tuned guys, a new revolution is starting !!
If true it will be interesting to see if they are compatible with more than just the FPV Air Units, Usable with mavic mini 2 and other products (occusync for example.) ?
Oct 31, 2020, 08:16 AM
Just no stock to sell most likely ��
Oct 31, 2020, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dengor
Just no stock to sell most likely ��
That's possible, but the Goggles-only Banggood page says "Stop Selling.", and there's no way to get back-in-stock alerts.
Nov 01, 2020, 08:27 AM
Bog Flusher Platinum Grade

DJI Digital FPV Goggles V2

Nothing I am aware of but anything is possible with DJI.

The fact stock remains good at dji direct and most dealers iím not expecting anything soon to replace them.

What is possible is a upgraded version with analog and may be some other features. Possibly smaller.

Iíd not be expecting anything to replace the current set and when the next goggles come itís more likely going to be an addition to the line with the current ones remaining.
Nov 02, 2020, 03:00 AM
I just wonder about the price about goggles

v1 is so expensive
Nov 02, 2020, 05:43 AM
No way! But somehow I had the feeling that something will come. No update for quite a long time.
So if they change anything on the ecosystem wich leads to incompatibility to air unit or vista, they are dead for me.
Last edited by Xedos9er; Nov 02, 2020 at 09:44 AM.
Nov 02, 2020, 07:40 AM
Oh c'mon i just bought these a week ago
Nov 02, 2020, 07:41 AM
Wanted: Low-latency HDMI out with OSD.
Nov 03, 2020, 07:52 AM
Fpv addict
cant see a reason for a v2 coming out.

0 competition in this sector.
Nov 03, 2020, 08:08 AM
Are we there yet ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ale_rx2
cant see a reason for a v2 coming out.

0 competition in this sector.
For me there might be if FS imroves the video quality, their goggles have Oled displays, smaller format and imortant for me at least the goggles have HDMI in and the receiver has HDMI out, I could use their goggles with my Phantom P3P my Mavic pro and Mavic mini via Litch on my Shield K1 tablet.

I have DJI goggles and three air units (one is vista) but I can't use the goggles with anything else, if FS can get the image quality snd range as good as DJI I would sell all the DJI FPV stuff and go with FS.

I am probably in the minority but only needing one good set of goggles for all my kit and the ability to share video while flying via HDMI would be worth it for me.

For now I think the DJI stuff is the best HD FPV experience on the market but I'm sure they will have serious competion in the future.
Last edited by Flore Flyer; Nov 03, 2020 at 08:13 AM.
Nov 03, 2020, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOGPS
For me there might be if FS imroves the video quality, their goggles have Oled displays, smaller format and imortant for me at least the goggles have HDMI in and the receiver has HDMI out, I could use their goggles with my Phantom P3P my Mavic pro and Mavic mini via Litch on my Shield K1 tablet.

I have DJI goggles and three air units (one is vista) but I can't use the goggles with anything else, if FS can get the image quality snd range as good as DJI I would sell all the DJI FPV stuff and go with FS.

I am probably in the minority but only needing one good set of goggles for all my kit and the ability to share video while flying via HDMI would be worth it for me.

For now I think the DJI stuff is the best HD FPV experience on the market but I'm sure they will have serious competion in the future.
The DJI goggles are very good for analog you know...

FS can not take it upon themselves to improve transmission quality or range. They can only tune the camera and change the board. The real tech improvement falls on Divimath, which hasn't released anything new in years. If FS isn't successful it wouldn't surprise me if Divimath goes under.
Nov 03, 2020, 08:49 AM
Are we there yet ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerceivedShift
The DJI goggles are very good for analog you know...

FS can not take it upon themselves to improve transmission quality or range. They can only tune the camera and change the board. The real tech improvement falls on Divimath, which hasn't released anything new in years. If FS isn't successful it wouldn't surprise me if Divimath goes under.
Whats analogue

Well I am stuck using two different goggles for now , I have Avagant Glyphs which are HDMI and work with all my other HD stuff , oh I fogot I also have a Parrot Disco which I fly FPV with my Glyphs and Shield K1.

The DJI FPV goggles I can only use for the models with air units fitted.

There never seems to be any joined up thinking in the RC market so we end up with collecting all maner of incompatible things,

We need an equivalent of open tx for FPV gear.
Last edited by Flore Flyer; Nov 03, 2020 at 09:00 AM.
Nov 05, 2020, 11:01 AM
So it seems this rumor has not been proven correct. The DJI Launch today happened but no new DJI FPV version.
Nov 05, 2020, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan_73
So it seems this rumor has not been proven correct. The DJI Launch today happened but no new DJI FPV version.
Everyone who remotely watches for DJI rumors knew this was the Mini 2 announcement

Quick Reply