This thread is privately moderated by hunter13rh, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 29, 2020, 09:19 AM
Trader Rating: 21
Thread OP
$1,234.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Wanted

TopFlite F4U Corsair "RED BOX" Build Instructions

Looking for a TopFlite F4U Corsair .60 size "RED BOX" instruction manual. I want to use it with the Gold Edition manual for my build. I would also be interested in a set of Gold Edition plans to use for comparison as well. Thank you
to remove ads between posts
Oct 29, 2020, 09:29 AM
Trader Rating: 3
I have the red box. I could snap pics of the manual if you want. Send me a PM.
Oct 29, 2020, 04:03 PM
Trader Rating: 4
It's my understanding that the red box kits have the instructions on the plans and that the Corsair Gold Edition kits aren't anywhere even close to the construction of the red box kits.

I have a Top Flite red box and a Gold Edition P 40 kit and the only thing that's the same is the name.
Oct 29, 2020, 04:27 PM
Thread OP
That's what I had originally thought as well in reading some another build post I found that there was a 15 page instruction manual. As far as how they both build out I wouldn't know. It's why I was looking for a copy of the gold edition plans as well so I could compare the two. Anyone has a copy of the gold edition plans they'd be willing to share please let me know I'm willing to pay. I'm gonna to review more of the build posts before I began as well.
Oct 30, 2020, 10:25 AM
Trader Rating: 4
I have a copy of the Corsair Gold Edition kit plans. I could send you photos of them to compare if that helps. Send me a PM and I'll email the photos to you.
Oct 30, 2020, 04:57 PM
Thread OP
Found the Instruction manual
expertcarguy pm me your email and I will send you the copy I have so you get have it for your redbox kit if you want it.
Oct 30, 2020, 09:40 PM
Thread OP
I got all that I needed thanks everyone for the help

Quick Reply