This thread is privately moderated by Littledog28, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 29, 2020, 08:39 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$600.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Miniature Aircraft Fury Extreme X-Cell

I have a Fury Extreme with a YS91 engine up for sale. I have recently installed new bearings in the tail and the clutch. Runs and flies great.
Head has been upgraded to be FBL. Canopy is solid but has a few minor blemishes. Main gears are newer as is the landing gear and fuel tank and torque tube. New rubber dampers in the fan hub. I'm removing the servos and FBL controller. I have other servos to include; Align DS610's.

Comes with extra parts:
New crown gear
New vertical fin
New tail rotor bell crank
New Canopy grommets
Partial packets of various Ball links
New Rubber channel for the canopy
Clutch and clutch shafts
New Jesus bolt
New canopy knobs (extra set)
New graphite tail rotor pushrod kit

I can include Align DS610 cyclic servos.

Rotor blades can be included for another $100
I have a Sullivan Dynatron starter with flex shaft and a new extra tip for an extra $150 or just the flex shaft for $50.
I can include the Align B6M BEC/Ignitor as well for free.

I have 15 gallons of 22.5% fuel to sell as well at $35/gallon.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply