Oct 28, 2020, 02:51 PM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Thread OP
Question

Why was did the point for this attack on me get reversed?

Just for the record, I did not report the post in the first place.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=988
But, the final line is an attempt to portray me as an alcoholic, something that has been tried before and for the record is untrue.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...t-use-appeal-s

Jason, why is it acceptable to make such a suggestion?

Quote:
I'm going to reverse this one.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 28, 2020, 03:00 PM
RCG Admin
It may be veiled, but I didn't see a rule violation in that post.
Oct 28, 2020, 05:06 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Cole
It may be veiled, but I didn't see a rule violation in that post.
Really, you do realise what you have done?

Left it open to make personal attacks on people and then go "Look at the post about Punkie, that was allowed".

Fine, your ball.
Your rules.
Oct 28, 2020, 05:38 PM
RCG Admin
Personal attacks are still not allowed. I just didn’t see how asking when the last time someone had not had a drink for more than a month was a personal attack.
Oct 29, 2020, 02:00 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Cole
Personal attacks are still not allowed. I just didnít see how asking when the last time someone had not had a drink for more than a month was a personal attack.
He is saying that I cant go for a month without a drink, now for me, I aint that bothered, but there have been others here who are admitted alcoholics, who have been dry for years, but are still vulnerable.

They are now open to attack.
Oct 29, 2020, 07:43 AM
Thread OP
And I am not asking for the point to be reinstated, that would be unfair, I just want you to be aware of the implications of your ruling.
Oct 29, 2020, 07:48 AM
RCG Admin
I understand. If you see posts that break the site rules, please report them to the moderators.

Quick Reply