Oct 28, 2020, 08:48 AM
Thread OP
Help!

Crow set up on Multiplex Royal Pro 9

Hi All

I have set up 4 flap on my royal pro 9 mode 1 but only the flaps work via the right hand stick , the ailerons dio not raise as for crow.

The E slider has no effect.

Any advice , ideas or programming lists to help out would be gratefully received.

Regards and safe flying.

Art G
to remove ads between posts
Oct 30, 2020, 12:10 AM
gruMPX fan
Hi Art,
Mpx is not that intuitive at first but great radio once you get a bit more understanding of it.
I will see if/how i can upload manual if you interested.
Couple screens are poining out that it is possible what you are after.
Please let me know if you would like me to grab my evo and set it up? Should be similar to pro you have.
All the best!
Robert
Nov 03, 2020, 07:14 AM
Thread OP

crow set up on multiplex royal evo pro

Hi Robert

Tnx for taking time to reply to my question.

If you could copy the screens so that i can see some values to input I think that may be a help as I could amend parametera as needed for my bird.

I have the manual and jodys tips manual but I still flounder. It just needs to click as you say. !!

Thanks again for your kind reply

Regards

Art G
Nov 03, 2020, 07:48 AM
Thread OP
Screens on your transmitter that is not the manual !! Ha Ha.
Nov 05, 2020, 12:07 AM
gruMPX fan
Hi Art,
No worries, i will do my best to help. If you would like pm, that works too.
I was trying to figure out where you are in your setup. I guess you started with a template "4 flaps" (german language does not recognize aileron and flap) to the model you created in files menu. I am thinking maybe the controls are not assigned. If you switch the flight mode toggle (left side, marked <O>, do you see briefly a glider picture? Like on the screen?
If not, there is a quick sequence to assign default controls part. "Spirit" tells my evo we have a glider. Not a heli or power plane. After that all servos should work. If not, i will try to describe full programming sequence. Please keep in mind, i have a regular evo. Some functions are expanded in pro.
All the best!
Robert
Nov 16, 2020, 05:14 AM
Thread OP
Hi Again

I have looked through the Royal SX manual and they have a well explained reference to setting up Butterfly, Camber- changing flaps and flaps following

ailerons .

So finally it has CLICKED and I understand the programming philosophy !

Thanks again for the help.

I'll let you know by pm how the maiden with the Thermik Dream goes !!

Regads

Art

Quick Reply