This thread is privately moderated by Ian Noble, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 26, 2020, 07:23 PM
Trader Rating: 11
No place like cloud base!
Thread OP
$1,500.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Aero .35 plus factory display Aero .35 cutaway

If you know about. the Aero .35 motor then I really don't need to say much more about it. This one is new and has never been run or mounted. Comes with the original box and supporting paperwork. The box has some wear to it and as you can see, there are some stains on the paperwork from the preservative oil on the engine. The engine is 100% original. The only thing that I have done to it was to remove all the solidified preservative oil..........with great care of course. I wasn't willing to strip the engine down completely, so there will still be a lot of cleaning to be done.
Now if you think that a complete, original in the box Aero .35 is rare enough, the other is a factory display cutaway engine. I haven't come across another one in any of my searches. If you are interested, please send me a message with any questions you may have. Thanks, Ian
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply