Oct 30, 2020, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eitanro
Some countries don't have the luxury of driving to other countries, but the majority of them do that.
I've attended a few contests in Europe, and I can't remember any pilots from Europe who took a plane (that includes the British team driving all the way to Croatia)
Thats is only 24h drive with a ferry, but sure it can be done Personally I hate those long drives, although they might be shorter than from UK to Croatia. Not to mention the traffic, which must one of the reason why I Italians travel to Hungary by plane.

The point is that no matter how one travels, a small box is nicer than a big long one.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 30, 2020, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuomo

The point is that no matter how one travels, a small box is nicer than a big long one.
Totally agree!

Quick Reply