Oct 25, 2020, 11:18 PM
Thread OP
Video

Wow! what a day for a maiden.

The Boomerang Sprint RC Turbine (4k) (6 min 15 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Oct 27, 2020, 07:54 PM
Fantastic!! Looks great and congratulations.

Three quick things:
1. Wonderful flying field, so scenic
2. Never seen a guy fill up and use a full smoke tank on a maiden, usually guys trim the plane out and get it all set up before carrying the extra weight or worrying about putting on such a show.
3. Fantastic camera work and editing, much better than the few crappy cell phone videos I have.

Once again congratulations, look like the plane files great and you are having way too much fun.

Anthony
Oct 28, 2020, 08:38 AM
Hey ya'll watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAbdu
Fantastic!! Looks great and congratulations.

Three quick things:
1. Wonderful flying field, so scenic
2. Never seen a guy fill up and use a full smoke tank on a maiden, usually guys trim the plane out and get it all set up before carrying the extra weight or worrying about putting on such a show.
3. Fantastic camera work and editing, much better than the few crappy cell phone videos I have.

Once again congratulations, look like the plane files great and you are having way too much fun.

Anthony
I like to roll like that ��
That actually was my 3rd flight. The first 2 was to trim and set the gyro. In Philld's defense it was maidened that day lol.
Last edited by Stealdesk; Oct 28, 2020 at 08:46 AM.
Oct 28, 2020, 11:18 AM
In search of speed......
I always take smoke on the maiden...just not a full tank, need to be tested LOl ��

Nice flight...
Nov 23, 2020, 09:48 AM
Very nice! Love the paint scheme too!

Quick Reply