This thread is privately moderated by dbzfpv, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 25, 2020, 05:44 PM
Trader Rating: 43
Toycar racer
Thread OP
$500.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Wanted

dji smart controller

Looking for a dji smart controller for the right price. Let me know what you have!

I may just order one from aliexpress for $588 (and yes wait about a month for delivery; would like to add it to my dji hd fpv arsenal), but if anyone has one they no longer use and in good condition, please let me know!

Thanks.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 25, 2020, 07:40 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Dji has some refurbished ones I think
Oct 25, 2020, 08:19 PM
Toycar racer
Thread OP
Thank you. I took a look and out of stock atm. I'll be on look out unless someone has one.
Oct 26, 2020, 06:56 PM
Trader Rating: 232
ďA NEW DAY IS DAWNING ď
Hey I saw this at B&H. $1351 for a preowned Mavic 2 Zoom with Smart Controller.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/used/...SABEgLDrfD_BwE
Oct 26, 2020, 07:09 PM
Toycar racer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Angels
Hey I saw this at B&H. $1351 for a preowned Mavic 2 Zoom with Smart Controller.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/used/...SABEgLDrfD_BwE
Thanks Sky Angels. Appreciate the link, but actually not looking for a Mavic 2, just the smart controller. I fly FPV drones with the DJI HD digital system and at this time, the only way to allow your friends to watch your flights real time is using the Smart controller via HDMI from the FPV googles to smart controller. The other option is via the DJI Googles (if you have an additional set) have an audience mode, but not the best experience, actually pretty horrible. Seems like a silly solution DJI implemented, but until they come up with something else, going to have to use a Smart Controller. Thanks!
Oct 27, 2020, 04:51 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Suspended Account
I have one for sale. Its worth more than $500 though. PM me if still interested.
Oct 27, 2020, 12:25 PM
Toycar racer
Thread OP
Thanks. I'm good. If I buy anymore than 500 used, I'll buy from ali express at 588 new and wait 6weeks

Quick Reply