This thread is privately moderated by Tudball, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 25, 2020, 01:17 PM
Trader Rating: 40
Thread OP
Wanted

CNC Router Service

WANTED:: CNC RouterService. Iím in the process of building a heavy lift drone. The motors Iíll be using are KDE 7215 swinging a 28Ē-30Ē props. I have everything I need except the center plates. I have the 3mm carbon sheets and the arm mounts. Iíll accept an off the shelf design for the center plates. I will need a 6Ē solid (blank) cross strip on the bottom plate to a accommodate the retractable landing and to accommodate the power distribution board. I can drill the holes to mount PDB and landing gear. The carbon fiber sheets are 300mm x 400mm. I want the finished plates 300mm x 300mm square. The corners will be set back to accommodate the arm mounts. I will furnish the carbon fiber sheets and one or more of the arms mounts. A rough estimate of the cost will be appreciated.

If you are interested you may contact me at: dickerson13 @gmail.com

Iíll furnish my phone number if you are interest in providing this service. I ask that you furnish your number.

Grover Dickerson

PS: I have 4mm sheets if you think they are needed.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 30, 2020, 01:03 AM
Trader Rating: 1296
Master of the figure 9
PM sent.

Quick Reply