This thread is privately moderated by PittSpecial, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 25, 2020, 12:32 PM
Right Rudder
Thread OP
Cool

Park Zone Spitfire Mk IX - Still Flys!

Reporting in..........................

This super early this morning (October 25th, 2020 ) at Central Florida must have been the best weather conditions ever in a long time! Completely Dead Calm and cool temps.

Flew my modified Park Zone Spitfire Mk IX for two (2)_ wonderful flights and the very first one was pretty much alone by my self and before anyone else came to fly at my alternate RC Flying Site. I was able to fly this Spitfire one click below Half Throttle and it was majestic scale flight. Now I understand Why-O-Why I like to lighten all my models as it provides Scale effects and I was able to command the model in super slow level flight.

Second flight was exciting at best because a buddy finally arrived and he and I decided to fly in Formation, however, it turned out into a racing match and guess who passed the other and won? My Spitfire!

Before heading to this alternate RC Flying Site I was able to touch UP the Spitfire model with some acrylic paint(s) and it looks terrific!

Power System: Park Zone 480 (EFLM480BL) (960Kv)
Propeller: Master Airscrew 9 X 7 X 3
ESC: STOCK E-Flite 30-AMP (V2) ESC
Spinner: Dubro 3-Blade Spinner - Black
Batteries : GEN ACES 3-Cell, 1800mAH, 30C Lithium Polymer Packs
Retracts: Recommended E-Flite Retracts
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply