This thread is privately moderated by slowcombatguy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 25, 2020, 07:46 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
Wanted

Fox 19 needle valve assembly

Does anyone have a needle valve assembly for a Fox 19 that they can spare? I just pulled an old one out of my box of stuff from the 70's to use on a Sig Berkeley Lancer that I am building. If so, how much and do you accept PAYPAL?

Thanks for looking!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 25, 2020, 05:47 PM
Trader Rating: 20
sosam117
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowcombatguy
Does anyone have a needle valve assembly for a Fox 19 that they can spare? I just pulled an old one out of my box of stuff from the 70's to use on a Sig Berkeley Lancer that I am building. If so, how much and do you accept PAYPAL?

Thanks for looking!
Have you gone to the MECOA web site for the Fox needle valve assembly?
Here is MECOA website for the Fox engine parts.
http://www.foxmodelmotors.com/engines/engines.htm

They are pretty good on having the Fox parts you may need?
If you can't find it on their website, I've give them a call?

mcintmg
Oct 26, 2020, 12:16 AM
Trader Rating: 4
The Fox 19 of the '50s used the same assembly as the Stunt 35.

The control line Foxes of the '70s (?) with screw on venturi and needle assembly are quite different.

Which are you looking for? It will make a difference.

Dennis

Quick Reply