Apr 13, 2002, 08:19 AM
Thread OP

New software for the Eclipse7 !!!

Hi all!

As you may know, on the front pandel on the Eclipse radio you have a eprom, its sits under the black holder that sticks out over the buttons. Losen it and you can see it.

Ok, so what? Today i heared from a very good source that Hitecīs is going to use this "in a very near future" to upgrade the software in the radio. My guess is that if alot of pepole starts emailing hitec about the 90Deg CCPM its going to be included in the software. Wouldn't that be a good thing???

So come on, start mailing them.... We are the oneīs deciding what they should manufacure, if we are not satisfaied, they cant sell it.

Otherwise I think the Eclipse is a very good radio, if you take a look inside it, you can see that the circuits are made by the worlds largrst JAPANESE manufacturors, the same as JR uses...
to remove ads between posts
Apr 13, 2002, 09:43 AM
Hi Tom

Sounds good, I have the radio too and really like it in my Logo 10 120 CCPM. I have sent a few emails about that issue.If they did a firmware upgrade users would have to send there radio in.One thing I did find strange is when I setup my radio on Swash -40,-40,+70 it all looked good.Then at the field the right stick went backwards, lucky still on ground.Have positive values no problem now.

Wayne

Quick Reply