Oct 23, 2020, 02:46 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

RC Car transmitter Steering wheel angle

I am looking for a transmitter that gives me the most steering wheel rotation angles (left and right) of the transmitter itself (not the steering wheel on the car), anyone has any suggestions?

I think a lot of transmitter wheel gives around 30 degree on each side, hoping to find something close to 90 degree on each side?

Thank you!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 23, 2020, 11:23 PM
Did I make the A Main?
Simply install a larger diameter steering wheel on the transmitter
Oct 24, 2020, 08:25 AM
Low budget fun
If you are looking for something for drifting, otherwise why anyone would want a wheel with more throw than it already has, check out this mod instead.
Sanwa M12 customized with force feedback (1 min 46 sec)
Oct 27, 2020, 12:42 AM
Thread OP
Thanks to both bill_delong and Beaver_XT, very good suggestion and that mod was cool, but probably overkilled for me. yeah, just looking for some drifting fun with a mini-z. will look into a bigger diameter steering wheel.
Oct 27, 2020, 09:23 AM
Did I make the A Main?
There is a guy at the track in my area who used one of these adapters here to mount a 1/10 4WD buggy front wheel on his Tx which is significantly larger in diameter than most stock steering wheels:
https://www.integy.com/st_sresults.html
Nov 02, 2020, 12:34 AM
Thread OP
Thanks! The link didn't work but when I search wheel adapter on that site a lot of results came up. Thanks again.

Quick Reply