This thread is privately moderated by 82Starlet, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 19, 2020, 09:32 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Thread OP
Sold
Last edited by 82Starlet; Oct 21, 2020 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Sold
to remove ads between posts
Oct 19, 2020, 11:23 PM
Trader Rating: 13
MooreFPV
Do you have any feedback at other forums or websites? Where are you located? Do you have any pictures of the bottom of the quad? Can you take a picture with todays date and your screen name on a piece of paper with the quad in the same picture?

Sorry for all the questions, but with 0 trader rating and “no” info showing where you are from, plus only 4 post and a join date within a year, makes it hard to trust for a higher dollar sale. Maybe posting answers to the above questions will help.

I am personally interested in purchasing this quad, but with reservation. I have been burned on a purchase that I made on RCG. I had purchased from this guy before and he ended up not shipping it out and never heard from him again.
Hope you have better luck that me!!!
Jonathan

Quick Reply