This thread is privately moderated by victoras_h, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 19, 2020, 04:38 PM
Trader Rating: 25
Thread OP
$300.00 USD
Split shipping costs
Sold

HTC Vive VR Headset Full Set

Very little mileage on this headset. I've only played a few hours of Boneworks and one Alyx playthrough. It's been sitting in a box since the end of March. At first I was planning on getting the Index so I stopped any VR activity, then things changed and I preordered the HP G2 headset. In any case, I haven't touched the Vive since and I'm sure someone will get some good use out of this. This is still a great VR set, Alyx was impressive to say the least.

Everything works (the base stations can be used with the Index too, future upgrade consideration). I haven't found any damage marks on them, I've been always careful not to mishandle it. The lenses are perfect, only light cleaning with a fresh microfiber rag. Never exposed to direct sunlight.

No original packaging (I will bubblewrap and carefully pack in a strong box) and it will be shipped with Fedex.

Included in the sale:
- headset
- 2x base stations
- 2x power adapters for the base stations
- spare face cushion (unused)
- 2x wireless controllers
- 2x chargers for the controllers
- control box (where the headset connects with the computer)
- usb cable
- power adapter for the headset
- main cable (the long triple cable which connects the headset to the control box, it has usb, power and hdmi lines)

Missing from the full package:
- ear buds - never used them, can't find them. A pair of good headphones is recommended anyway.
- stock hdmi cable - I'm sure everyone has a spare hdmi cable. This is just for the connection from the control box to the computer. The original one was short (I think under 1m) but I used a different cable for my laptop (with one end having the small hdmi).

The price is $300. I will cover the paypal fees and Fedex shipping cost up to $20. Depending on the location, it shouldn't be much more but I can check anytime. I have an airport Fedex hub nearby so shipping will be fast.

Local pickup around DFW area is an option but I would still prefer paypal over cash to minimize contact.

Open to any questions, can make any additional pictures.
PS: ignore the little note in some of the pictures, it's requirement on notebookreview forums. I've posted it there too.

Specifications: Headset Specs

Screen: Dual AMOLED 3.6 diagonal
Resolution: 1080 x 1200 pixels per eye (2160 x 1200 pixels combined)
Refresh rate: 90 Hz
Field of view: 110 degrees
Safety features: Chaperone play area boundaries and front-facing camera
Sensors: SteamVR Tracking, G-sensor, gyroscope, proximity
Connections: HDMI, USB 2.0, stereo 3.5 mm headphone jack, Power, Bluetooth
Input: Integrated microphone
Eye Relief: Interpupillary distance and lens distance adjustment

Controller specs

Sensors: SteamVR Tracking
Input: Multifunction trackpad, Grip buttons, dual-stage trigger, System button, Menu button
Use per charge: Approx. 6 hours
Connections: Micro-USB charging port
to remove ads between posts
Oct 22, 2020, 04:22 AM
Thread OP
We can discuss about the price. I've chosen the asking price after going through the usual sites with sale ads. Haven't seen any cheaper than this one.
Oct 26, 2020, 03:10 PM
Thread OP
Sold. Thank you!

Quick Reply