Oct 18, 2020, 04:28 AM
Chasin' that Neon Rainbow
Thread OP
Discussion

FIMI Australia (X8 Drone)

I purchased a Fimi X8 SE 2020 drone through the Fimi Australia Website. This site is run by a person with an electronics business that calls himself Roboguy.

The drone was faulty and after many emails and no resolve he said to return the drone and he would refund my money.
I returned the drone with tracking and he received it but refuses to acknowledge it even after several emails requesting him to do so.
He has not provided a refund as promised.

I have now begun proceedings against him through the Office of Fair Trading.
Do NOT purchase anything from this person if you require service or warranty. Like me, you won't get it.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 18, 2020, 08:26 AM
What a schitt bloke! Hope you can end up with a good resolution!
Oct 18, 2020, 02:27 PM
Thread OP
Thanks 2Doggs. They are out there. Trouble is it has left a bad taste in my mouth about Fimi. I have also complained about him direct to Fimi. I hope he loses his franchise.
Oct 20, 2020, 03:48 AM
Thread OP
Finally got a full refund Say no more....
Oct 20, 2020, 12:46 PM
Happy days! Enjoy your next drone, whatever it is!
Oct 20, 2020, 02:58 PM
Thread OP
I still have my 3 fully autonomous drones to play with. They perform superbly.

Quick Reply