This thread is privately moderated by T-CAT, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 17, 2020, 08:23 PM
Trader Rating: 120
Instagram: @tcat.rc.creations
Thread OP
$175.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold

E-Flite Ultimate 3D BNF (only 10 flights on it)

I have flown this E-Flite Ultimate 3D BNF aircraft 10 times, and it flies really well. However, I'd like to help fund another 3D aircraft, so I'm looking to sell it. It should go without saying since this is a BNFaircraft, but you will need your own transmitter and flight battery.

The aircraft is in really good condition. It has some minor dings mostly around the battery hatch from getting the LiPo in and out, which most would consider normal.

For aircraft specs., please visit the link below:

https://www.horizonhobby.com/product.../EFL16550.html

Local pick up only. It is the buyers responsibility to ensure the item(s) are to his/her expectations before payment is made. All sales are final/as-is. Cash payment upon pick-up. Sorry, no trades and price is firm.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 17, 2020, 11:57 PM
Trader Rating: 3
I’ll be at Apollo in the morning with cash if you want to bring it. Let me know.
Oct 18, 2020, 12:08 AM
Trader Rating: 120
Instagram: @tcat.rc.creations
Thread OP
PM sent

Quick Reply