Oct 15, 2020, 11:06 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Tower Hobbies Ryan STA (53")

I just ordered one. With tax, I thought the $150 cost was a pretty good price on this plane. I've seen videos of both flight, and reviews, and I haven't heard or seen anything negative about it. It also fits my battery supply. I fly mostly planes that require in the 4S 2500- 4000 mah range, and this one fits right in. All the spare parts appear to still be available, which is frustrating otherwise. I'm pretty sure I saw one out at our club's flying field, but I haven't been able to talk to owner yet. As I remember it, it was a VERY nice looking plane. I'm really starting to get into these vintage planes now. I'd like to hear from anyone here who has one....how do you like it?
to remove ads between posts
Oct 15, 2020, 07:18 PM
I am interested in this build. I like this size plane, it has a slightly bigger presence but is easy to transport.

There are a few threads (and of course youtube videos) devoted to that plane, here's one:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...CGroups-Review
Oct 18, 2020, 09:53 AM

Hot Thread?

RC Groups if this is truly a hot thread your site is in deep trouble...

Quick Reply