This thread is privately moderated by Captain Chloe, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 14, 2020, 03:15 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Thread OP
$200.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

YAK 52 ARF w/RETRACTS by SEAGULL, NIB

I have a brand new in box SEAGULLS MODELS Yak 52 w/Retracts.

Price of $200
This is for LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!

No Trades or offers - Price is firm.
Please ask any questions before purchasing - sale is final.
Accepts PAYPAL ONLY!

Thank you for looking, and happy flights!
Last edited by Captain Chloe; Oct 14, 2020 at 03:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 14, 2020, 03:46 PM
Trader Rating: 24
Gravity Sucks
You won't ship but your ad says "DOES NOT include shipping" it is for "LOCAL PICK UP ONLY" and you only accept PayPal? Why would you not take cash? None of this even makes sense...
Oct 14, 2020, 03:55 PM
Thread OP

Paypal only

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=MJ=-
You won't ship but your ad says "DOES NOT include shipping" it is for "LOCAL PICK UP ONLY" and you only accept PayPal? Why would you not take cash? None of this even makes sense...
I have corrected the ad, and removed the "No Shipping" info.

I only accept Paypal because I have had people say they would buy it, and schedule a time to pick it up, only to cancel it later or not show up at all. By making people pay with Paypal, it confirms and commits the purchaser to the purchase and doesn't waste my time. I have had ZERO problems with paypal, and nothing but headaches with "Cash" purchases. Thats why I say "PayPal" only.
Oct 14, 2020, 05:11 PM
Trader Rating: 24
Gravity Sucks
Ok makes sense I guess thanks. Maybe a deposit would secure their appearance and save you some fees on PayPal. Just a thought.

Nice plane anyway GLWS.
Oct 16, 2020, 08:30 PM
Trader Rating: 18
I am interested, I have a friend in Dayton, maybe he could meet you to pick up. Would have to work out the details. Let me know if this might work.

Thank you,

Marty
Oct 17, 2020, 05:43 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm600tt
I am interested, I have a friend in Dayton, maybe he could meet you to pick up. Would have to work out the details. Let me know if this might work.

Thank you,

Marty

I'll meet you in ZIP Code 44720. Let me know.

Quick Reply