This thread is privately moderated by GRW3, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 11, 2020, 09:28 PM
Modeling Retread
Thread OP
Discussion

More Monokote

Iíve seen multiple references questioning the future of Monokote. I went to the Tower website to check out availability. I found thereís a big sale going on. Lots of colors less than $10 but it seemed many were missing, so I hit the Show Discontinued button and there were the missing colors. As I went through the list again, I noted everything was on sale but the basic colors were $15 or on backorder. Makes me think Horizon is trimming Monokote to the most popular shades.

Earlier this year I did a stocking order of my favorite colors. I contemplated the meaning of all this and made an additional order of every color I could envision using plus a few more of my favorites (except Orange, which is on backorder). My order arrived today.
Latest blog entry: Doofus Driven Repair
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply