Oct 23, 2020, 08:42 AM
Trader Rating: 86
As the holiday seasons comes closer, we will see Mor of this sort of thing ramp up on this forum. My buying now becomes even Mor strict, with only established sellers here or who I've already had a transaction with in the past. Even with a couple of posts, one or two feedbacks, having PayPal, and willing to post particulars on the thread, it's not a sure thing. If they're new, they're new, and you have to be cautious. A "good deal" only happens when it makes it to your doorstep.

How much do they know about the item they're selling? I quiz the seller. If he's dumbfounded and can't manage a hobbyists response, then I ask them to ship first, see what response I get but still throw out a statement, "Trust is a two way street, my ratings say I pay - 8 years now, you don't have ratings that say much. I don't feel comfortable with this sum of money involved without you shipping first. I'm invested in this forum and cannot get away with not paying you. As soon as it arrives, I'll send you payment in any form you wish to receive it." Honest sellers quickly ship first, dishonest ones make silly excuses how that can't happen without a leg to stand on, or they're honest and have a double standard, "trust me, a nobody, but I don't trust you, the reputable one."
to remove ads between posts
Oct 23, 2020, 09:43 AM
Trader Rating: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Machine
Not a difficult one to call there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mor
It’s used and Come with two 3cell 5000mah lipo and smart dual charger, ...
At least something's smart there. Gotta love the "It's used and Come with" part. I think he slipped on the keyboard when entering a screen name at registration also. Missed entering the letters "on" at the end.
Oct 23, 2020, 05:14 PM
TLJ
Trader Rating: 102
TLJ
Thread OP
In the Boat Section by Tbl, Sound familiar?
I think it about time I sell it since my son isn’t alive to grab it for his 17th birthday gift .. well up for sale is a bonzi sport custom painted 50’ with BZ1 MOD Zenoah engine ,billet clutch ,Cz our drive ,Bonzi ISP 27 prop , spectrum DX3S Radio and also a futaba fm radio and receiver is included

Have it for $1,100 , would be willing to split shipping fee if you can pay for asking price

Pictures included below .. just as you’ve seen it in pictures that’s how it is .. pm so we can close deal

Thanks
Oct 23, 2020, 06:03 PM
Trader Rating: 63
Send lawyers, guns and money
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiArf
I think he slipped on the keyboard when entering a screen name at registration also. Missed entering the letters "on" at the end.
Better to keep your scam user id's simple when you have so many of them going at one time. Altho' I imagine there's an app for that.
Oct 23, 2020, 06:28 PM
Trader Rating: 11
Pretty soon there won't be any possible names left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLJ
In the Boat Section by Tbl, Sound familiar?
I think it about time I sell it since my son isnít alive to grab it for his 17th birthday gift .. well up for sale is a bonzi sport custom painted 50í with BZ1 MOD Zenoah engine ,billet clutch ,Cz our drive ,Bonzi ISP 27 prop , spectrum DX3S Radio and also a futaba fm radio and receiver is included

Have it for $1,100 , would be willing to split shipping fee if you can pay for asking price

Pictures included below .. just as youíve seen it in pictures thatís how it is .. pm so we can close deal

Thanks
I question when anyone posts some type of unnecessary sales pitch, with sympathy pitches at the top of the list. One guy here was reselling a large stock of HK items, also at Ebay. Seems he felt that buyers agreed to his not exactly implied terms concerning his sales, which included how he was recouping funds for his lost son's expenses. At the end of the day, it came down to him essentially trying to explain to the staff, that it gave him the right to misrepresent items sold and that people should suck it up and be happy, due to his scenario.
Oct 24, 2020, 06:57 AM
Trader Rating: 17
the smell of nitro in the morn
Just warm and fuzzy!
Oct 24, 2020, 07:41 AM
Trader Rating: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahrma_581
Better to keep your scam user id's simple when you have so many of them going at one time. Altho' I imagine there's an app for that.
Like One,Two,Three and so on

Quick Reply