Jul 29, 2009, 04:27 PM

Cant find the plans and buildguide.

Hello guys tried to find the plans and buildguide for this plane but the links in the first post in this thread does not work. can anyone post the plans and buildguide in the thread? By the way how thick depronsheets are used to make this model?
Best
Roffe.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 02, 2009, 04:12 PM
Happy landings
Quote:
Originally Posted by roffe_ek
Hello guys tried to find the plans and buildguide for this plane but the links in the first post in this thread does not work. can anyone post the plans and buildguide in the thread? By the way how thick depronsheets are used to make this model?
Best
Roffe.
<norwegian>Jeg har kun 1 sidersutgaven, men det er enkelt å splitte opp selv.. Elsker dette flyet. Har bygd det 3 ganger siden jeg startet med RC for 4 år siden. Blir lei det og skraper det, men så savner jeg det og må bare bygge det igjen. Så tilgivende og enkelt å fly, selv i trange rom.. Lykke til!</norwegian>

Sorry about the rant in norwegian, but it's not everyday I see someone from my own country here..

Please find attached the 1 page plans (I like to tile the pages myself).
Aug 20, 2009, 06:49 AM
Has anyone used waterdog's monobloc construction on this plane? any ideas? thanks.
Aug 29, 2009, 06:16 AM
Thanks
Sep 04, 2009, 03:19 PM
In Thrust We Trust
Thread OP

Server back up!

Sorry for the delay everyone. With the help of "NeoLogic" a great member here, we are back in business again.

Now back to flying..

WD
Sep 14, 2009, 03:35 AM

My first sucessful flight

Hey waterdog this was my first successful flight with STS seaplane..Thanks a lot for the design..

Movie NEW (3 min 46 sec)
Last edited by defyingravity; Sep 14, 2009 at 03:46 AM.
Sep 16, 2009, 04:22 PM

ailerons

did your plane in the video have ailerons? and if it did where do I mount them- the plans don't show me or maybe I am blind

Thanks
TC 1027
Sep 16, 2009, 04:25 PM
is the carbon fiber a pain to cut and is there any alternatives? thanks
TC1027
Sep 16, 2009, 05:07 PM

servos

sorry about my post about ailerons i actually mean servos silly me. where do i mount the aileron servos?
TC 1027
Sep 17, 2009, 08:45 AM

servo

The plan has the servo placement already mentioned.
The two servos comes side by side on the mid-fuselage.
Sep 17, 2009, 01:31 PM
i see those but are they the aileron servos? thanks
Sep 17, 2009, 07:28 PM

Question about dihedral and Prop Saver Bands

I noticed the rubber band in the build guide holding the prop on ... you need to check out these Prop Saver Bands ... they work great and last a lot longer than o-rings ... will be building this over the winter ... for float flying next spring, will keep you posted on the build. Has anyone built this with out dihedral ?

Greg M
Sep 20, 2009, 09:02 AM
hello, I'm Spanish, I built this plane.
I want to buy this motor:
- http://www.himodel.com/electric/HiMo...e_A2212_6.html
or is it better the following:
- http://www.himodel.com/electric/HiMo..._A2212_10.html

thanks
Sep 22, 2009, 05:00 AM

servo

TC 1027, sorry i was confused with your question. No they are rudder/elevator servos. I dint have the aileron. I read in some previous posts that it gives less control if you have aileron when you have dihedral angle. So i dint go for ailerons. But believe me it flies great without aileron.
Sep 22, 2009, 02:37 PM
thanks defying gravity. i just printed out and taped the plans for the fuselage, but it is only like 29 in. long. suggestions?

Quick Reply