This thread is privately moderated by Chris Nicastro, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 08, 2020, 04:58 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
$425.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

GPV R&D parts - original bike!

Price Reduced! $425 & Free Shipping in the US

Up for grabs is the actual development bike used to make the original GPV 1/8 RC bike from Venom Racing. Iím the original designer of the GPV.
This bike was one of a couple built to test and develop the GPV chassis. It was built with modified HOR parts to get testing done quickly and easily.
Included in the sale are loads of spare chassis from Chassis Version 1, 4, 5 from 2006 and another aftermarket carbon fiber chassis set unused.
The first bike was made with laser cut plywood and those remaining chassis are included! The ring parts are to build up to make tubes for the HOR forks lower triple clamp assembly. I glued them together and sanded them round then painted the part black, again very early days of working on the GPV project.
This is a rare opportunity to have a part of RC bike history from the designer. You can build a few bikes and test and develop your own bike!

Shipping is on me in the USA, anywhere else is on you.
Last edited by Chris Nicastro; Nov 15, 2020 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Price reduced
to remove ads between posts
Oct 08, 2020, 06:36 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Cool bike great history wish I could own .
Oct 14, 2020, 11:02 PM
Thread OP
Yep I realized its only going to sit in a box so it may as well go to somebody that understands and appreciates the bikes.

Im open to offers, anyone?
Oct 25, 2020, 06:34 PM
Trader Rating: 2
RCMCC.tripod.com
Oh man, what a treasure! I love the bike and the history so would make an offer but I'm trying to not be a hoarder nowadays. I have like 10 HOR kits unbuilt. Anyways, good luck.
Oct 29, 2020, 09:45 PM
Thread OP
I know what you mean and that’s why its time to let these go to enthusiasts or collectors. I don’t think I’ll ever use these so before they get lost or messed up it should find a new home!
Nov 15, 2020, 11:50 PM
Thread OP
Price Reduced!

$425 plus free shipping in the US

Quick Reply