Oct 08, 2020, 04:34 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

GPV chassis development bikes and parts

Hey guys, just letting you know Iím selling some of the early GPV development chassis and spare parts. This is where the GPV came from and thereís a lot of chassis parts included so someone can develop their own bikes. There are version 1, 4, 5 chassis parts and the last version 5 chassis that was run. It has the first set of machined triple clamps and HOR option forks, HOR wheels, HOR steel rear sprocket I lightened, and the first set of GPV aluminum chassis parts. This is as close to the beginning as anyone can get! The version one chassis was laser cut plywood laminated in two layers to run the first bike!

Anyway, some cool RC bike history up for grabs. I still have my personal R&D bikes and this is spare stuff so I figured someone would be interested in this.

Chris
to remove ads between posts
Oct 23, 2020, 12:27 PM
how much would you sell the kit ?
Oct 29, 2020, 09:42 PM
Thread OP
Which kit?
I’ll sell the chassis sets separate from the bikes/parts.

Quick Reply