Oct 25, 2020, 01:19 PM
Segelflugzeug esgeht nach oben
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreve
Here’s some before/after. 60” version. Gnome wing is indestructible! Rain soaking as well. Fly in school yards and public parks in Columbia, MD
That is quite an impressive restoration......commendable for getting it back in the air.

I'd like to get my Gnome 2M built...great fun.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 26, 2020, 08:39 AM

Great thread

Found this thread while searching for information on a 99" glider I just purchased from an estate sale. While I'm still in the "what the heck is this model" stage, I believe it is a beautiful copy of a Sagitta 900 in almost pristine condition. Relatively new to RC gliders, been flying everything else for many years. Should be a fun journey.

Great job on your restoration! Will be following closely while doing my research.

Oct 26, 2020, 10:43 AM
Segelflugzeug esgeht nach oben
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenpilot
Found this thread while searching for information on a 99" glider I just purchased from an estate sale. While I'm still in the "what the heck is this model" stage, I believe it is a beautiful copy of a Sagitta 900 in almost pristine condition. Relatively new to RC gliders, been flying everything else for many years. Should be a fun journey.

Great job on your restoration! Will be following closely while doing my research.

Estate sales have some good finds, often at a good price.

I'm finishing a Sig Kadet Senior acquired from one, that was partially built...had to build a new wing as the built wing had a half inch twist (up) on the right wing tip but it was a good find.

You have a picture of the 99" sailplane?
Oct 26, 2020, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllThumbs
Estate sales have some good finds, often at a good price.

I'm finishing a Sig Kadet Senior acquired from one, that was partially built...had to build a new wing as the built wing had a half inch twist (up) on the right wing tip but it was a good find.

You have a picture of the 99" sailplane?
Happy my iphone 11 has a wide angle lens.
Oct 26, 2020, 08:53 PM
Sagitta Fanboy
That's a real nice looking Sagitta

Quick Reply