This thread is privately moderated by Pnkrawk2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 06, 2020, 07:24 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Thread OP
Free
Buyer pays shipping
Wanted

Umx Waco

Hi there, looking for a umx Waco. Curious if anyone out there with one is willing to part with it. Im not worried to much about the condition, I just really want to fly one. Thanks

-Paul
to remove ads between posts
Oct 08, 2020, 08:55 PM
Trader Rating: 17
I know it might be a long shot but ive had luck calling the local hobby shops around. Being that you live in LA as do I , you can try robins hobbies, smith brothers, ect.
Oct 09, 2020, 03:17 AM
Trader Rating: 179
Worth the search! Good luck.
Oct 10, 2020, 09:29 PM
Trader Rating: 28
Gravity Sucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnkrawk2
Hi there, looking for a umx Waco. Curious if anyone out there with one is willing to part with it. Im not worried to much about the condition, I just really want to fly one. Thanks

-Paul
Paul I have one NIB if you're interested. It has a small little gouge on edge of wing which is how I received it. See photos for more details.
Oct 12, 2020, 12:11 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Thread OP
Thank you guys I found one and I love it!!!! Trying to figure out how to take this down...#scratchingmyhead
Oct 18, 2020, 11:49 PM
Trader Rating: 11
UMX guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnkrawk2
Thank you guys I found one and I love it!!!! Trying to figure out how to take this down...#scratchingmyhead
Up in the top right of the page a little box says "mark as sold" and if you hit that it'll close the thread and mark it as "found."

Quick Reply