Graupner Back in the USA - Control Hobbies

Exciting news! Control Hobbies brings Graupner back to the USA!

Splash

Control Hobbies

I was excited to get a personal email from Mannie informing me that he was back in the RC industry. If you have ever spoken to, or purchased from Mannie you know he is an RC enthusiast just like all of us and does it for the love of the hobby. Having someone like him return to the hobby is great news for everyone in the hobby. Welcome back!

From Mannie...

Thank you for visiting our blog and new website. We are glad to announce that Control Hobbies is now the new distributor for Graupner products in the Americas! We are formerly Graupner employees who have been working with Graupner products for many years and been involved with the development, support, sales and marketing of Graupner products worldwide.

Sharing our wealth of experience, we look forward to serving you in the future with new products that make our hobby more exciting and more fun. Due to the restructuring of Graupner and the closure of the European and USA offices there was a temporary shortage of Graupner products which has now been resolved.

Graupner also moved its manufacturing facilities from China to Korea where all Graupner products are now being designed, engineered and manufactured. The Graupner extensive product line has been revised and is now focused primarily on what they know to do best, which is radios, receivers, speed controllers, servo’s, telemetry modules and chargers.

Development of new products are on the way and testing of new software for the mz-16 and mz-32 radios is progressing steadily with a select group of pilots.

Control Hobbies will showcase additional products from different brands besides Graupner products. Stay tuned!

As we are ramping up and getting Graupner products to our warehouse we are also reviewing new products from other vendors and making also plans to develop a few of our own products to further enhance your RC experience.

Service and support will be coming back online soon. Initially support will be over email and where needed we will respond by phone with a turnaround of 1-2 business days.

We are also accepting product repairs as we are now officially the Graupner service center for this region. There are still challenging times ahead of us, but we are optimistic and look forward to continuing working with our loyal group Graupner customers.

Your sincerely - Mannie Garmy

Visit the Site

Go here to see the new site!

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Oct 02, 2020 at 08:18 AM..
Oct 02, 2020, 10:48 AM
That's really great news!
Oct 02, 2020, 12:09 PM
two big thumbs up!
Oct 02, 2020, 01:04 PM
Man, I was hurt'n for some Graupner product!
Oct 02, 2020, 02:51 PM
whoops sorry did not realize where I was
Oct 02, 2020, 11:03 PM
Excellent news. I almost did a switch, my MZ-32 hung up a few times. I am sure this will be a busy time for Control Hobbies so I think they'll need our patience and support for which Graupner radios deserve... Good luck to all!
Oct 02, 2020, 11:10 PM
BTW, The items in stock now at CH (Control Hobbies), are the all made in Korea? Are the electronic components Korean or Chinese?
Oct 03, 2020, 03:40 PM
Great News. Mannie is a quality guy !!!!
Oct 03, 2020, 03:44 PM

32 vs 24 question

Quick question:
Just got a 32 as a gift. Did some YouTube TV video on it...is it true you cant get independent servo adjustments on the four separate servos in camber mode with the 32 ?
Thx Hans
Oct 03, 2020, 09:11 PM
Yeeeessssss!!
Oct 04, 2020, 12:44 AM
Congrats to Mannie and his team!
Oct 04, 2020, 06:15 AM
Friend of Foam
Noice !!
Latest blog entry: New Toughjets ducted fan jet
Oct 04, 2020, 09:59 AM
ken kalynuk, winnipeg CAN
what would be awesome is a plug in module to run Spektrum DMS2 and DMSX -
I really like the Graupner TX but can't afford to orphan 25+ spektrum receivers.
cheers - ken
Oct 04, 2020, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h61orangeman
Quick question:
Just got a 32 as a gift. Did some YouTube TV video on it...is it true you cant get independent servo adjustments on the four separate servos in camber mode with the 32 ?
Thx Hans
Ask here...probably get a quicker answer.

Control Hobbies board at RCG
Oct 04, 2020, 07:16 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

@orangeman I replied to you from our CRM system.

@kenair this is possible. There is a thread on our forum from a gentleman who put such module together.

@sam - Yes products are now made in Korea which means no import 28% duties. However, sourcing raw materials has become more expensive so its a wash. Also getting it to the USA is more expensive as the available shipping capacity on international routes has been reduced due to covid.

My biggest write-off in 2021 is 2020.

Quick Reply