This thread is privately moderated by Glenn in Den, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 17, 2005, 10:37 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
For Sale

Pigi 3D complete - just add crystal - REDUCED

But shipping this would be a major pain and expense!

Here's what you get:

Pigi 3D - couple of minor repairs - looks good . . . flys great!
BRAND NEW NEVER FLOWN PJS 3D 1000 brushless motor (NEWEST version).
CC Phoenix 35 amp brushless controller.
Berg DSP-5 receiver on 72 MHz- add your own crystal (MUST Be BERG).
3 HS-55 and 1 new Airtronics 94091 on elevator I upgraded for hotter elevator.
Prop adapter, 3 props, extra landing gear.
TWO BRAND NEW Kokam Super High Discharge (20C!) 3200 lipo packs! Only 5 charges on each. Flys for 11 to 14 minutes!!!

I built this using Sho Goo which is the BEST stuff for this EPP foam. It sticks like nothing else can AND remains flexible. I used epoxy on the gear, motor and servo plates. I built a channel down to the rear servos so NO WIRES SHOW from the wing back. I put a small piece of carbon in the horz stab for strength. I will include some extra EPP foam for repairs.

PM me your email and "call the shots" and I'll send you fresh pics.

Price: $500 plus actual packing and shipping cost. I can remove the Berg recevier and lower the price if you like but otherwise my price is firm. Look up the batteries on FMA's site . . . they're $140 EACH and WORTH IT!!!

Denver area for local pickup or I will ship but I estimate around $40 because of the odd shape and large size.

Reason for selling: Upgrading AND downgrading. I'm shopping for a gasoline powered "30 percenter" and a small indoor foamy. I've sold several planes here and on RCU and have references.

Thanks for looking,

Glenn.
Last edited by Glenn in Den; May 25, 2005 at 11:54 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 19, 2005, 09:35 AM
Thread OP
Somehow, this is still available!
May 21, 2005, 11:13 PM
Thread OP
Okay folks . . . of all of the R/C things I've sold in my time in the hobby, this should have sold the fastest yet it is still available!

This is an awesome plane! There are very few electric airplanes this size that fly this well for 14 minutes that you can do FULL 3D aerobatics with!!! I thought I priced the package right . . . I'm the only one on the market willing to ship this behemoth . . . Wazzup?

If you don't need a receiver, I'll take it out and knock forty bucks off the package. If someone buys the batteries at the same time, I'll split the package up. Spring is here! Let's FLY!
May 25, 2005, 09:29 PM
Thread OP
I just placed a separate ad for the lipo packs.

So that means if there is someone who wants just those packs, I can significantly lower the price of the rest of the stuff.

Remember, this is an ARF. It's built and comes with ALL ELECTRONICS AND A BRAND NEW MOTOR!

Price for whole package, including BOTH lipos, reduced to $500 plus shipping.

Last edited by Glenn in Den; May 25, 2005 at 11:42 PM.
May 27, 2005, 01:36 AM
Thread OP
I have an offer on the table for the batteries.

If someone wants the rest, please step up now. $300 plus shipping for everything. That's an awesome deal considering:

BRAND NEW $99 motor
$75 in servos (the Airtronics is new)
$50 receiver
$90 ESC
and the extra gear and props $18
Of course there's the plane but I'm well past asking price anyway.

So . . . any takers?

May 28, 2005, 01:44 PM
Thread OP
Okay . . . I have a confirmed buyer for the batteries.

So it's just the plane now for $300 or $260 w/o receiver.

If the shipping cost is scarring you away, don't let it. The $40 is an ESTIMATE and it's probably a high one. I will have to buy a box and it will most likely end up being treated as an oversized package but it will be light. It might only cost $30 to ship. Either way, you will pay ACTUAL shipping cost, not the full $40.

May 31, 2005, 10:11 AM
Trader Rating: 7
Glenn, responded to your email. Steve.
Jun 04, 2005, 12:23 PM
Thread OP
I've refunded weflyon's deposit on the battery packs. He has been patiently waiting for a buyer for the rest.

Since nobody has stepped up, I'm just going to change my plans and keep it.

I'll just leave this post here and open in case someone thinks they want the package in the future but weflyon gets first crack at buying just the battery packs.

The Pigi is a great plane, especially for someone who wants a LARGE ELECTRIC but finds the options out there slim (which they are).

Jul 30, 2005, 09:42 AM
Trader Rating: 19
how much for the plane without the rec and batteries?
Jul 30, 2005, 01:06 PM
Trader Rating: 37
CLUB GITMO
The pigi is a fantastic airplane....It really flies well....Can be used as a trainer too!
I love mine..
Spot

Quick Reply