This thread is privately moderated by racer256, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 01, 2020, 01:05 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Hubby's Health

I just wanted to let y'all know that my husbamd is undergoing surgery today here in Columbus, Ohio at OSU Wexner Medical Center. It is to reconnect everything back up from where he has Crohn's Disease. With coronavirus a threat, I have to sit here by myself and just having to hear the results by myself is a lot to take in. The surgeon at least told us if he thought he couldn't complete the surgery, he would close him back up without messing anymore up and I liked that mentality. Of course Wes and I both feel if it won't work out, we would be filing a lawsuit against the surgeon from last year. Wes has been in and out of the hospital so much. He has to be on IV fluids twice a day for a total of 3-4 hours. This is actually the same hospital that sent him home on vancomycin (which I told them not to do). Well they gave him a big increase for home and it wreaked havoc on his liver (which is 100% fine now) but it put him in renal disease for a few months.

I didn't grow up in a religious family at all so I've not really been the prayers type of person. Virtual hugs are good enough for me as I feel the need for them. I've gotten to know people on here and mostly everyone has been nice or at least sent me nice messages.
Latest blog entry: Hubby's Health
to remove ads between posts
Oct 17, 2020, 08:04 PM
Thread OP

Update

Hubby is still in the hospital. He had an infection and is now on antibiotics. His white blood count has been high but it is NOT CORONAVIRUS! His test came back negative as did mine. Once again not asking for prayers but just some virtual hugs.
Latest blog entry: Hubby's Health

Quick Reply