Traxxas Hoss 4X4 VXL Truck

The all-new Hoss 4X4 VXL unleashes extreme monster truck fun with the power and speed only Traxxas can deliver

Splash

All-Terrain Adventure

The all-new Hoss 4X4 VXL unleashes extreme monster truck fun with the power and speed only Traxxas can deliver. Grab a fistful of throttle and the huge Velineon 540XL motor delivers a massive torque punch to wheelie on command, and then keeps pouring on the thrust for a 60+ MPH top speed. The Torque Biasing Center Drive and heavy-duty shaft-driven 4WD system transfers maximum power to the ultra-aggressive Sledgehammer™ tires. It’s built to absolutely shred any terrain, from dirt and sand to mud and snow. Pitch Hoss hard and fast into a turn and Traxxas Stability Management goes to work behind the scenes to help keep you solidly on track while you’re blazing new trails. Non-stop fun and performance always come first, so Hoss stays true to the Traxxas heritage of rugged strength and durability which is engineered into every component. Drive harder, go faster, hang tougher— Nothing stops the Hoss!

Check out the Traxxas Hoss 4x4 VXL Truck Here

Oct 04, 2020, 08:05 PM
Check Out My RCG Blog...
I was looking at this and the Maxx but the price for either one of these and for all that plastic!??? I don't get it. But at least the Hoss is about $80 cheaper than the Maxx. Apparently the Maxx requires the WideMaxx Suspension Kit and Steel Driveshafts (over $200) to keep it on all 4 wheels and from breaking...breaking all that plastic...

Having said all that, I'm still looking at them - lol! I think I'll pass though for now...
Oct 04, 2020, 09:27 PM
Soldering required
So they change the name Stampede to Hoss?
Oct 08, 2020, 03:43 PM
How do these do in grass?

Quick Reply