Sep 28, 2020, 08:26 PM
Thread OP
Question

Realflight meetups... how often?

I'm getting myself a copy of RF9/9.5 as I'm super interested in rc planes, the thing is I've never flown before and there's also no flying field around where I live so I don't feel like potentially wasting my money on a crash... a sim seems much more risk-free. Plus if I decide it's really not for me, I can sell the simulator. I know how to install custom planes and fields so i can make it to pretty much any mutiplayer flight, I was just wondering, as there's no flying fields around me, how often do you do the meetups through multiplayer? I would love to fly with people as I have no have no other chances to other than being lucky enough to find a multiplayer server, occasionally. I'd love to be a part of an RCgroups meetup. Thank you for any info!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 01, 2020, 11:39 AM
Admin Deluxe
When you have the RF app running you can go to Multiplayer tab and find any active rooms. I have the RCG RF room running on my left monitor. I do think we should schedule some event each week at the certain time to fly. Looking forward to seeing on there!
Oct 16, 2020, 11:48 PM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
I try to go there when I can, but whenever I do, I find I'm the only one there. :|
Oct 27, 2020, 05:35 AM
I'm getting myself a copy of RF9/9.5 as I'm super interested in rc planes, the thing is I've never flown before and there's also no flying field around where I live so I don't feel like potentially wasting my money on a crash... a sim seems much more risk-free. Plus if I decide it's really not for me, I can sell the simulator. Canada post tracking I know how to install custom planes and fields so i can make it to pretty much any mutiplayer flight, I was just wondering, as there's no flying fields around me, how often do you do the meetups through multiplayer? easy coolI would love to fly with people as I have no have no other chances to other than being lucky enough to find a multiplayer server, occasionally. I'd love to be a part of an RCgroups meetup. Thank you for any info!
Oct 27, 2020, 09:55 AM
Admin Deluxe
I have the RCG RF server live in my right window during the day. All throughout the day there are usually a handful of pilots in there (there is one in there now). My goal moving forward is to do some live feeds out of the field when we get enough pilots in so be sure to have your mic and headphones connected!

Quick Reply