Sep 28, 2020, 03:43 PM
Thread OP
Video

2020 Ford Bullitt Mustang | Unleash The Beast FPV Drone Short Film

2020 Ford Bullitt Mustang | Unleash The Beast FPV Drone Short Film (2 min 45 sec)

Filming a Ford Bullitt Mustang using an FPV racing drone has to be one of the coolest opportunities I have had. This car sounds incredible. I wonder how much engineering went into the sound design on that pipe note? Lots of project are currently on the go. If you liked this video your really gonna love the Toyota Supra video thats coming up. The review for the current RC truck giveaway is soon to come. Details for how to enter the giveaway will be in that video. I also just got sent yet another RC truck to review and giveaway so keep showing your support for the channel and i'll keep getting products to giveaway to my viewers!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 28, 2020, 03:53 PM
What goes up, hopefully lands!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRcCrawlerKing

Filming a Ford Bullitt Mustang using an FPV racing drone has to be one of the coolest opportunities I have had.
Dude your knocking them outta the park...I would be greatly surprised if FoMoCo doesn't contact you on that one, and at least ask to full market that one, if not hire you for some shoots...good job again man
Sep 28, 2020, 04:14 PM
Thread OP
Haha cheers buddy! Maybe one day

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Sep 29, 2020, 07:48 AM
Slick video! I hope to someday be on your level. What camera did you use?

Quick Reply