Sep 27, 2020, 09:41 AM
Thread OP
Question

New Telemetry Parameters?

[Horus X10s Express, OTx 2.3.9, IRSM2.1, Rx6X(access) RxNeuron 80 ESC]

A few days ago I got a new Neuron 80 as a warranty replacement for one that died. I cloned the config of the previous one in BL32Heli and then installed it. When I re-discovered the sensors I found a couple of them (ESC current and BEC current) had changed ID numbers, and two new parameters appeared - "TRSS" and "TQly". Neither seems to be recording any data - the TQly is a constant 0 (with a scale of -1 to +1 and no units) while the TRSS is at a constant 62.0dB.

Does anyone know what these values are? Are they functionality which hasn't been implemented yet, or what?

PDR
to remove ads between posts
Sep 27, 2020, 10:31 AM
Carbo (-nator) ;-)
TRSS and TQly are MPM sensors for telemetry RSSi and telemetry LQ. Seems FrSky used this IDs also.
Sep 27, 2020, 11:02 AM
Thread OP
Ah. It is possible that I may have inadvertently turned on my external RF at some point, so I'll re-discover the sensors and see if they're still there!

PDR
Sep 30, 2020, 04:58 PM
Thread OP
After experimenting this evening it turns out that's exactly what I must have done, so I'm sorry about that!

But on the upside it means that I have established the X10S can receive telemetry from the internal (ACCESS) module and the External (Jumper 4in1) module simultaneously. I don't know why I might want to do that, but I shall file the information away in case it ever becomes useful!

PDR

Quick Reply