1/6 Super Baja Rey 2.0 4WD Brushless Desert Truck RTR

The Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 with Spektrum™ Smart is the new standard in 1/6th-scale desert trucks. Overpowered and over-the-top, the SBR 2.0 takes it to the next level of performance and scale detail.

Splash

Baja Rey 2.0 4WD

The Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 with Spektrum Smart is the new standard in 1/6th-scale desert trucks. With powerful performance and incredible scale looks, the SBR 2.0 takes it to the next level! Taking the Super Rock Rey chassis, adding about an inch to the wheelbase and morphing it with the front end from the Super Baja Rey gets you the all new and improved Super Baja Rey 2.0! You get the best of both worlds! The Spektrum Firma SMART 160 Amp 8S ESC and 750kv Firma 1/6th 5687 brushless motor allow you to unlock blazing speeds. The bottom loading chassis makes battery changes a breeze. Front and rear LED light bars keep everything nice and bright for off-road adventures at night. Drivers stay in control with a DX3 transmitter, a Spektrum 6100AT AVC receiver with steering priority, and officially licensed Method Racing Beadlock Wheels and BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 tires. The new Brenthel Trophy Truck body is modeled after their actual race truck providing an aggressive, scale-detailed look.

Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 - 1/6 RTR Smart Desert Truck (1 min 40 sec)

Features

• Licensed Method Racing Beadlock Wheels
  • Licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3
  • Bottom Loading Battery Tray
  • New Brenthel Body and Cage work with dual spare tires
  • AVC - Active Vehicle Control System
  • New Front Suspension Arms and Slider Front driveshafts
  • Long Travel Suspension
  • King Coil-Over Oil Filled Shocks with new springs
  • 8S Capable Motor and ESC
  • Longer Rear Trailing arm with increased wheelbase
  • Shaft Driven 4wd Drivetrain
  • Updated HV capable S905 Lage Scale Steering Servo
  • New Front Bumper with realistic lower valance and Brenthel logo
  • New stiffer front sway bar
  • LED Lights
  • Scale Details
  • Spektrum™ DX3™ Radio System

Learn More

For pricing and more info go to Horizon Hobby!

Sep 25, 2020, 05:38 PM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
That truck looks amazing!!!!
Latest blog entry: My FAVORITE FPV CockPits'!!!!
Oct 08, 2020, 10:49 AM
Thing is badass!
Oct 08, 2020, 12:21 PM
Where do you drive a monster like this ???
Oct 15, 2020, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themountain
Where do you drive a monster like this ???
Away from people, because i bet somebody who has forgotten how to have fun in life will complain.
Oct 16, 2020, 11:07 PM
This does look good! I've always liked the look of the Desert & Short Course trucks and the blue one looks great! I have an X-Maxx and would like another basher but I'm gonna hold off until I see more reviews of this SBR 2.0. The first review I saw looked like the decals were already pealing after his 1 or 2 runs with it!? Hmmmm, imagine over time. I'm also considering the ARRMA Mojave RTR or EXB Roller.

One thing I don't care for is Horizon's reputation of discontinuing products too soon and then lack of parts support, things I don't even think about with Traxxas, so this could play a part in me deciding on any Horizon brand but we'll see...

At the moment, I'm still cleaning and maintaining my X-Maxx so at least I can keep bashing this while I wait.

Quick Reply