This thread is privately moderated by NateMX, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 23, 2020, 04:02 PM
Thread OP
Gallery

RotorX Atom Collection

All my Atom equipment , will list details as requested.

-Black RotorX Atom V3 pro 3"
*TBS Powercube V2 (TBS Colibri Race FC V2, TBS FPVision PDB/VTX, TBS 2x 2in1 20amp Blheli-s esc's)
*Runcam swift micro
*Frsky r-xsr RX (de-pinned)
*Xnova 1407 4,000kv motors
*TPU protection (Arm Guards, Front Bumper)
*Quad was flown only a handful of times and was never crashed etc. The build is in perfect shape , nothing to note .
*Flashed to latest BF firmware possible for an F3 Flight controller (BF 4.0.6) ESC is on latest Blheli-s firmware

-Transparent RotorX Atom V2 3"
*RotorX /Tmotor 1306 4,100kv motors
*Matek F405 Standard FC
*Sunrise cicada 20a 4in1 ESC
*TBS unify nano Pro32 VTX
*Have spare RX if needed but not currently installed
*Foxeer arrow micro cam
*RotorX RGB Led strip
*TPU protection (Arm Guards and Front Bumper)
*Frame is in excellent shape , the ESC came to me with the Atom v2 on a previous purchasebut had an AIO FC with it. I just replaced the
AIO with the Matek F405r for a cleaner build. The CLracing AIO FC is meant for individual esc's . The CLracing FC is still included with
all the other spare parts.
*Quad is on latest BF firmware (Ver 4.2.2 w/rpm filtering enabled) and the ESC is on JESC firmware and bi-direction dshot (rpm filtering)
is enabled. IE this ESC
has a paid JESC license so don't flash it with anything else but JESC firmware which is now free to the buyer.

-RotorX HDcam (new never used) https://www.airbladeuav.com/products...cording-camera

-Atom V1 frame with top plate but works with the canopies (excellent condition)

- Several spare RototX Atom canopies

-Runcam swift micro cam and a handful of pico cams which are mostly new but I never tested or used them, tons of cam mounts are in the stash

-Lots of TBS ATOM specific stuff, the brass standoffs for TBS powercube and multiple cables, SMA pigtails, dipole antennas, etc

-Lots of props to much to list individually

-3 batteries, 1x RotorX 3s HV 850mah 80c , 2x Venom 3s 1,000mah 50c

- Some misc motors a set of 4 eachine motors and 5x RCX 1407 motors. Not highend motors but usable on something as I have no use for them myself.
They are used but in good shape.
Last edited by NateMX; Sep 23, 2020 at 08:17 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply