This thread is privately moderated by epoweredrc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 20, 2020, 11:08 PM
Trader Rating: 63
32 yrs. Of aircraft Flying!
Thread OP
$65.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

(2) FMA Cell pro 10's

These belonged to my dad ( everydayflyer) he used them, tested them, modded them. check the pictures. what you see what you get.
I know nothing about them they both powered up. i only have one set of balance leads as you see but i want both to go to same person so you have enough wires to make one work at a time at least.
He never got rid of anything so trying to clear out more of his stuff.

thanks for looking.
Latest blog entry: OMP M2 Helicopter.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 21, 2020, 02:43 AM
Trader Rating: 11
Bless your dad's heart. I read lots of his posts, but this "conversion" of a 10S to a 10XP is a nightmare waiting to happen for the uninitiated.....
Sep 21, 2020, 07:58 AM
Thread OP
I don't know anything about these other then he used them a lot. they have been modified. the fans holes have been cut larger in one of them i know. he added a washer to one to add a oven type timer to it. he seemed to really like these units until the Power labs came out then he used those a whole lot. but he used whatever he was helping testing with at the time.
Oct 08, 2020, 10:04 PM
Thread OP
$45.00 I do not plan to use these , and really only asking what i am cause i have to ship them..
if your local I will sell both for $25.00 meet me at CCRC on a weekend when i'm there.

Quick Reply