This thread is privately moderated by Jim Daniels, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 19, 2020, 08:46 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
Wanted

Tb47 tb48

I need to get a few more miles outta my old Inspire 1 so I need 1 more battery to get me through the next few months.
Everyone knows a TB48 is much more desirable than a TB47, but beggars can't be choosers, (so I'll take what I can get).
If you have a low cycle TB47 or TB48 please PM me.
I have Paypal and will pay immediately.
Thank you
Last edited by Jim Daniels; Sep 21, 2020 at 11:13 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 27, 2020, 11:27 PM
Thread OP
Anyone ??
Sep 29, 2020, 12:33 PM
Trader Rating: 26

third party

DJI Inspire 1 12000 MAH tb49 lipo (35 min 32 sec)

DJI Inspire 1 9000 MAH hard flight test (22 min 19 sec)
Sep 30, 2020, 06:55 AM
Trader Rating: 187
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT!!!
Hey do you have any old dead TB47? if you do, you can send to me and i can fix them with NEW DJI 4500ma pack for $185 each plus shipping. LMK
Sep 30, 2020, 09:41 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-unit
Hey do you have any old dead TB47? if you do, you can send to me and i can fix them with NEW DJI 4500ma pack for $185 each plus shipping. LMK
That's waaaay too much dude, but thanks for responding.

Thanks cruzroy, been watching your vids, but I don't need that many mAh , (my flights are 8 minutes or less).
Sep 30, 2020, 11:06 PM
Thats cool, Good luck finding them .
Oct 02, 2020, 10:02 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Thats cool, Good luck finding them .
I only need one.
I can't justify $220 for 1 TB47 when the whole I1 kit in good working order is only worth $600 beans.
For what you're charging, why even bother repacking TB47s ??, (just repack TB48s)

ps - which cells are you using?
Oct 03, 2020, 12:01 AM
I get what you are saying, I was in the same boat as you . I needed new batteries and couldn’t find nothing “NEW” for a good price, what I found was in the $250 -$300 and I’m not paying that, so I spent some time and $$ and found a solution for me and my needs. I seen your add and offered you a NEW battery that has O.E. DJI cell’s at what I thought was a fair price from what I found when I was looking. You felt that it was waaaay to much and I’m cool with that! as for the TB48 batteries I couldn’t find them for a price I wanted to pay.
Oct 04, 2020, 10:28 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
I get what you are saying, I was in the same boat as you . I needed new batteries and couldn’t find nothing “NEW” for a good price, what I found was in the $250 -$300 and I’m not paying that, so I spent some time and $$ and found a solution for me and my needs. I seen your add and offered you a NEW battery that has O.E. DJI cell’s at what I thought was a fair price from what I found when I was looking. You felt that it was waaaay to much and I’m cool with that! as for the TB48 batteries I couldn’t find them for a price I wanted to pay.

Well thanks for your replies, I appreciate them
Oct 29, 2020, 06:59 AM
Trader Rating: 26

how you reset BMS

usually if you disconnect leads to TB batteries or any DJI battery, it put PF on board, and uncalibrates board, so a few steps have to be taken?? how do you resolve that. i have tb codes, but still learning how to repair??

Quote:

Quick Reply