This thread is privately moderated by PHerder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 16, 2020, 05:10 PM
Trader Rating: 82
BMAT prior life.. USAF Retired
Thread OP
$140.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Radiomaster TX16s w/Hall and 18650s

Purchased this TX from RDQ a month ago and just cannot get my old brain around OpenTX OS so decided to pass it on.

It is the latest version with the upgraded speaker(s) (2, I believe, without tearing it apart). The reviews I watched show nothing attached to the rear cover whereas this TX has a speaker attached and I believe it still has the original one shown in the reviews.

The only programming I have done was insure the latest version of OpenTX was install via Companion, configured S2 as a volume control, and have added the Amber voice pack.

I have never configured a model nor have I used this TX to fly anything. There was 4 models already listed when I powered it on (an airplane, 2 helis and a multirotor).

Included is everything I got with the package (including the TX key ring!) and the factory screen protective plastic sheet is still on. See picture. I have added two NCR18650B Li-ion cells and have done a partial charge via the internal charging circuit (i.e. just above "storage charge").

Will ship to CONUS ONLY. Not interested in trades. Will mark ad as sold once gone. If listed... it is still for sale!

I am pretty firm on price since I have ~ $165 as it sits and shipping and PP fees will cost me ~ $20+.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply