This thread is privately moderated by jimbo12, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 16, 2020, 03:39 PM
Trader Rating: 22
Makin' future-scrap
Thread OP
$2,700.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Shinto J Electric Glider

I listed this last month and changed my mind. Alas, there is something else I want more.

New sailplane. Built and never flown. It has been wall art for the past year. The Shinto glider is an incredible model. I think it is the best quality of all sailplanes. The fit and finish is as close to perfect as I've ever seen. There was very little to do when assembling it. I had to screw the servos in and glue the motor mount on. Then program it. I never got the chance to fly it.

Fluorescent Orange, white and carbon.

Wing servo IDS were factory installed. Wiring is from the factory. Fuselage servo mount is from the factory.
Wing servos are KST X10
Fuselage servos are MSK HV6100
Motor is Tenshock 1520 + Reisenaur 5:1 gear box with a GM 18 x 10 prop and spinner. It is set up fro 2S. I could not find a 3s battery to fit. It draws 48A. The motor is mounted on an aluminum CNC mount.
ESC is a YGE LV65A w/ telemetry
There is a Scorpion battery backup installed.
(1) 1800Mah 70C battery is included.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply