This thread is privately moderated by jimw1956, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 16, 2020, 10:07 AM
Trader Rating: 24
Thread OP
$65.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Bugs 8 Pro / C5830 Fpv Camera RTF - AS IS

This is a Bugs 8 Pro RTF kit with 5.8ghz 200mw fpv transmitter added. The quad flies but seems to have some issues. It seems to want to drift to the left badly. When you trim his out, it then will go too far the other way. I have found that if I give it about 15 clicks right trim, it normally does ok. I have replaced the main board, which didn't change things much so it could be a motor issue or ESC issue possibly? Anyway, it is being sold AS IS with the warning that it may behave erratically.

Camera works ok, but seems to be maybe 15 fps. I'm just tired of messing with it and have a lot of other stuff to fly. It will do stabilized or acro mode if you install a jumper inside. Camera does have an SD Card Port.

It will come with original accessories including the battery and charger, and I might be able to locate the manual. A spare set of props is included and if I can locate them I will throw in the original fc board. I had a crash once and burned out an ESC and replaced the ESC board. If I can find it I will include the bad board for possible parts use.

At this price it would be a good spare parts source if you already have a bugs 8 or bugs 6. I also have a Bugs 6 main board around somewhere that I will throw in the box, again IF I can locate it. It is brand new, and I tried using it before I located the Bugs 8 board, but couldn't get it working with the Bugs 8 remote, which I had been told would work.

Drop me a PM if interested. Trades considered, RC Helicopters, brushless whoops, freestyle or racing builds, etc.

Paypal required. Buyers with less than a 4 trader rating, paypal friends & family payment required before shipping. I have 100% ratings on here and on Ebay as Mac_trader_jim .

Thanks for looking!
to remove ads between posts
Yesterday, 08:39 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Hello.
I have a few questions:
How many batteries do you include in the price?
Before you replaced the ESC, was it flying leveled?
Did you find the manual, the burned ESC, the old Board and the Bugs 6 board?
Thanks!

Quick Reply