This thread is privately moderated by VicT, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 15, 2020, 10:43 PM
Thread OP
Mini-HowTo

Retaining the 4 Conscendo 3 mm wing bolts

The bolts fall out from there wing cover holes and are easily lost. I previously was rolling paper and glueing it inside the plastic tube. This worked until I assembled the wing but lost one of the bolts. Paper and glue work most of the time but I wanted something stronger that would last longer. I cut a slot in a 7/32 inch brass tube and then cut a 1/4 inch long section. The tube is a little loose in the tube but expanding the slot the tube fits snug in the plastic tube and a little Gorilla insures she stays in the tube. Donít forget to put the 3 mm wing bolt in the tube first. I cut down a 4 mm Phillips head bolt and had to reduce the diameter of the head because it was hard to fit into the tube.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply